During this time of uncertainty, we would like to thank you for the trust that you place in us. We do not take this lightly and want you to know that our priority has always been our team members and guests. This continues to be our focus during Covid19 as well.
We are closely monitoring the rapidly changing situation and want you to know some of the steps that we are taking to insure the health and safety of our guests.
• Extended cleaning times in rooms and sanitation that involves anti-microbial cleaning products.
• High traffic areas are disinfected hourly.
• Plexi-glass guards have been installed at the front desk.
• Individually bagged breakfasts are provided to all guests.
• Pool, whirlpool and fitness center is closed.
• Our team members are receiving on-going instructions and operational protocols throughout this Covid19 process.
You can find more information about the virus here…CDC link.
You can find more information from Governor Inslee’s statement here. Gov. link
As the situation changes, we will continue to follow guidelines set by the CDC, WHO and local health departments in our response to Covid19.
Stay safe and healthy and we look forward to your next stay.